We’ve had Facebook Ads courses, now we’re starting to see the rise of Google Ads and Google Shopping courses. Today I’ll be looking at Sharad Thaper and his course called, Endless Summer Google Shopping course.
Bit of a mouthful I know, unsure why he came up with a course of that length.
The course was originally launched in July 2018 and there’s barely any information on the internet about either the guru or the course. It was originally for sale at $197 and it’s definitely not worth that price tag.
Unfortunately this review is going to be super short, just like the videos in his course. The welcome video was 33 seconds long.
Endless Summer Google Shopping Course
Step One: Account Setup
You’ll be setup with a Google Ads account and how to do this.
- How to set up a Google Ads account
- How to link your products to your Google Ads account
- How to connect your Shopify store to Google Shopping.
Step Two: Product Research
You’ll be assisted into choosing the best products, including profitable ones for Google Shopping.
- Three things you need to know to find profitable products for Google Shopping
- How to find untapped winning products.
- How to outsell your competitors with the same products.
Step Three: Testing Your Products
This step is about testing your products and finding winners. You’ll learn the differences compared with FB ads.
- Test hundreds of products everyday spending as little as $5 per day
- Identify hot profitable products fast
- How to optimize your testing strategies to turn losers into winners!
Step 4: Scaling
- How to optimize your Google Shopping ads
- How to use keyword analysis to improve your campaigns
- How to use cutting-edge bid strategies to out perform competitors
- How and when to use enhanced manual bidding.
Step 5: Further Scaling
- How to troubleshoot unprofitable campaigns
- How to determine when to speed up/down spending
- How to use his personal scaling strategies
- How to stay ahead of the competition.
Step 6: Advanced Scaling
- How to increase profits as much as possible
- How to manage your campaigns
- How to leverage your data from Google Shopping and scale on other platforms
- How to revive old viral products on Facebook and promote on Google
- How to retarget your customers for more sales
- How to leverage knowledge from past campaigns and re-purpose
- How to generate up to 4 or 6 x ROI.
Get access to a private Facebook mastermind group, an advanced Facebook scaling strategy and a done for you case study.
The course offers lots of videos but they are pretty short and don’t go into much detail. There’s lots of bold claims about making 7 figures per month but it would be nearly impossible to get to those figures using a course such as Endless Summer Google Shopping.
There is currently no discount or coupon for the course. There is no refunds.